Religious motives, moral principles, irrepressible desires to be parents or even prejudices of all kinds are some of the ideas or beliefs that come up when talking about the technique of assisted reproduction known as a rental belly.
In many nations, as would be the case in Spain, there is a growing debate in society about the need to allow it.
It’s all about the need to give the opportunity to couples who can’t have kids on their own and wish to enjoy paternity anyways.
Here are a few positive and negative aspects to consider before opting for this method of conception.
In particular, these highlight many favorable aspects, such as these:
- It is a way to help people who cannot give birth to a child that they can have.
- Thus, it is established that if an organ can be donated, why not lend them the belly so that they can enjoy paternity?
- It has been used for many years in many countries, such as the United States or the United Kingdom without any problem.
- It is a much quicker and easier way to be parents than betting on adoption, as this in many cases becomes a process of years that leads to despair for those who want to have a child.
The disadvantages of renting a belly could be many, such as:
- It is a practice that is not legalized in all countries and that, therefore, can bring serious problem.
- It’s very expensive and that not everyone can afford.
- In some cases, the circumstance occurs that the couple or one of the two parts of the same faces anxiety, stress and even depression due to different concerns.
There are those who argue that it is a technique that comes to treat women as if they were a marketing object.
It is more come to establish that what is done by allowing you to rent your belly is to lose your dignity because it becomes a simple commodity.
In the same way, it is established that it implies the possibility that the pregnant woman not only has to face the period of gestation itself, but everything that entails the delivery, including the frequent postpartum depression.
So this is a very delicate topic to even discuss.
You can always ask for more information about it at the egg donation agencies in California.