The “surrogate pregnancy” is prohibited in Spain.
There are many voices in favor to surrogate pregnancy and many others that do not accept it. These are your arguments:
David González, president of the Association of Parents for Surrogate Pregnancy, explains that it is an assisted reproduction technique that has been developed in several countries for more than 30 years, without this having generated a specific problem.
Ensure that couples who want to have children, and for multiple reasons can’t do it on their own, have biological children.
“Just as we donate organs, and even ova are donated, which nowadays seems absolutely normal, another person can be helped to give birth to their child, with whom the pregnant woman does not have any genetic link.”
Remember, it happens with artificial insemination and in vitro fertilization. This technique is being recognized in more and more countries.
You can look for more information about and go through the possible surrogate mothers that are able to gestate your baby at surrogacy agencies california.
No matter their composition or a single person, or the number whatsoever, they hire a woman to manage a baby for nine months.
That is, an embryo from an egg fertilized by a sperm whose origins can be diverse is implanted and survived.
Along the way, several embryos often die until they survive.
Ensures that in the case of a mixed couple, the simplest thing is that the ovum was of the woman and the sperm of the male.
There are many reasons why some people may decide to become parents through this procedure: because they have difficulties getting pregnant, because the woman does not feel like spending nine months pregnant with the reasons that are, because they are homosexual couples, etc.
Given this situation, there are many arguments for which people are against surrogacy:
- The woman’s body becomes an object.
- The desire to be parents is commercialized.
- In a contractual case and with a child with problems, the woman who offers the uterus could be forced to give up her child. As if being a mother was a banal matter.
- The right of the pregnant mother not to suffer the psychological consequences of a possible abortion cannot be guaranteed.
- Body problems in the mother after nine months of gestation and having to get rid of the child.
- The child becomes, thus, an object because it is commodified with it, it has a price.